Admin panel made simple. Premium and Open Source dashboard template with responsive and high quality UI. Tabler comes with tons of well-designed components and features.
Coded by Developers for Developers
Clear and telling code that you won’t get lost in. It was made with care and loves so that you don’t have to spend hours on making it work.
Open Source Code
You can see the code of Tabler on its GitHub account. If you miss any feature feel free to create a pull request there, we’ll definitely check it.
Build with Bootstrap
Tabler used Bootstrap, the most popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework. Thanks to this developers without experience can modify code without any problems
We’ve created this admin panel for everyone who wants to create templates based on our pre-made components. Our mission is to deliver a user-friendly, clear and easy administration panel that can be used by both simple websites and sophisticated systems. The only requirement is basic HTML and CSS (and some Liquid) knowledge — as a reward, you’ll be able to manage and visualise different types of data in the easiest possible way!
- Responsive: With the support for mobile, tablet and desktop displays, it doesn’t matter what device you’re using. Tabler is responsive in all major browsers.
- Cross Browser: Our theme works perfectly with the latest Chrome, Firefox+, latest Safari, Opera, Edge and mobile browsers. We work hard to to provide continuous support for them.
- HTML5 & CSS3: We use only modern web technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3. Our theme includes some subtle CSS3 animations, which will help you attract attention.
- Clean Code: We followed Bootstrap’s guidelines carefully to make your integration as easy as possible. All code is handwritten and W3C valid.
- Demo pages: Tabler features over 20 individual pages using various components, which gives you the freedom to choose and combine. All components can vary in color and styling that you can easily modify using Sass. Sky is the limit!
- Single Page Application versions: Tabler React has React components for Tabler.