Programming: 4 Manuscripts in 1 book : Python For Beginners – Python 3 Guide – Learn Java – Excel 2016
This book Includes 4 Manuscripts in 1 book:
– Python For Beginners: A Crash Course Guide To Learn Python in 1 Week
– Python 3 Guide: A Beginner Crash Course Guide to Learn Python 3 in 1 Week
– Learn Java: A Crash Course Guide to Learn Java in 1 Week
– Excel 2016: A Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide to Microsoft Excel 2016
Python For Beginners: A Crash Course Guide To Learn Python in 1 Week
Here what you’ll learn after downloading this Python for Beginners book:
✓Chapter 1: Python: A Comprehensive Background
✓Chapter 2: How to Download and Install Python
✓Chapter 3: Python Glossary
✓Chapter 4: Interacting with Python
✓Chapter 5: Using Turtle for a Simple Drawing
✓Chapter 6: Variables
✓Chapter 7: Loops
✓Chapter 8: Native Python Datatypes
✓Chapter 9: Python Dictionaries
✓Chapter 10: Boolean Logic and Conditional Statements
✓Chapter 11: Constructing ‘While’ Loops In Python
Chapter 12: Constructing ‘For Loops’ In Python Programming
✓Chapter 13: Constructing Classes and Defining Objects
Python 3 Programming: A Beginner Crash Course Guide to Learn Python
– An Introduction to Python
– How to Design a Software
– Learn How to Create Data Types and Variables
– Conditional Statements
– Create and modify Data Structures in Python
– Manipulate and Working with Strings
– How to Use Files
– Automate Coding Tasks By Building Custom Python Functions
Learn Java: A Crash Course Guide to Learn Java in 1 Week
• The fundamentals of Java
• How to program the right way, cutting out the useless fluff!
• Use arrays and classes for managing program data.
• Write programs that use loops to perform repetitive tasks.
• Design and write procedural programs that use methods.
• Understanding Java Variables, Arrays, Loops, and Conditional Statements
• Use if and switch statements to make decisions in your programs.
• Learn the concept of Object Oriented Programming (from fundamentals to advanced)
• How to understand and write simple Java programs
• And much, much more! Let’s begin our learning.
Excel 2016: A Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide to Microsoft Excel 2016Inside, you are going to find topics that include:
✓ Excel Essentials
✓ The Cell
✓ How to create Formulas
✓ How to use Functions.
✓ How To Managing Data,
✓ How To create Charts.
✓ and much more!
Get your copy today!